Knowledge and Honesty Build Success
1. a : a regulation or dogma decreed by a church councilb : a provision of canon law
2. 2[Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin, from Latin, model]: the most solemn and unvarying part of the Mass including the consecration of the bread and wine
3. 3[Middle English, from Late Latin, from Latin, standard]a : an authoritative list of books accepted as Holy Scriptureb : the authentic works of a writer the Chaucer canonc : a sanctioned or accepted group or body of related works the canon of great literature
4. 4a : an accepted principle or ruleb : a criterion or standard of judgment the canons of good tastec : a body of principles, rules, standards, or normsaccording to newspaper canon … a big story calls for a lot of copy — A. J. Liebling
5. 5[Late Greek kanōn, from Greek, model]: a contrapuntal musical composition in which each successively entering voice presents the initial theme usually transformed in a strictly consistent way
Canon is a company built on the traditional value of honesty and truth. Our rule of business is to have transparent relationships with everyone we conduct business with. Upon establishing this trust, it is our belief that our knowledge and expertise will result in successive ventures that will follow these same principles and lead to great results.